- 2 tbsp cooking oil divided
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- i pc. onion peeled and diced
- 1 pc. tomato diced
- 1 Kilo pork belly pork shoulder or pork roast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can coconut milk (400mL)
- 6 pcs. green chilies minced
- 1 tbsp sauted shrimp pasted can substitute with fish sauce sauce
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sautee for about 30 seconds.
Add the tomato and the onions. Continue to sautee until the onion is translucent.
Add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil. Add the pork and sautee until the pork is lightly browned.
Add the coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the green chilies and simmer for 5 minutes more.
Remove from the heat and add the shrimp paste (or soy sauce / fish sauce)
Serve hot over steamed rice. Enjoy!