- 1 Kilo ground pork
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 1 cup carrots peeled and cubed
- 1 cup onion peeled and chopped
- 2 pcs. egg
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parsley (kinchay) minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 50 pcs. spring roll wrapper
- 3-6 cups cooking oil
In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients with the pork starting with the onion, carrots, green onions, parsley, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 piece raw egg. Mix well.
Wrap the about 1 to 1 1½ tablespoons of the mixture in a lumpia wrapper (for proper way, see video). Do this until all the mixture are consumed.
Heat the cooking oil in a deep fryer. Deep fry the lumpia for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from the deep fryer and let the excess oil drip.
Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with sweet and sour sauce .