- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 medium onion peeled and minced
- 1 Kilo pork cut into cubes
- 2 medium potatoes cubed
- 1 big carrot cubed
- 3 pcs hotdog sliced diagonally
- 1 pack tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup pork broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced
- salt to taste
Heat the cooking oil in a pan and saute the garlic and onions until browned.
Add the pork and saute until the pork is browned on all sides.
Pour the pork broth, water, and tomato sauce. Stir and simmer until the pork is tender (around 30 to 40 minutes).
Add the potatoes, hotdogs, and carrots and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the bell peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.